ZRAY.CA Paddleboards, “ZRAY.CA ”, provides warranty for manufacturing defects on all new boards for one (1) year from the date of delivery to the customer. The warranty encompasses ZRAY.CA Paddleboards, Body Boards and Docks that were purchased from an authorized ZRAY.CA Paddleboard Dealer in Canada or directly from ZRAY.CA.
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by ZRAY.CA.
Warranty coverage is not transferrable and as such will only apply to the original purchaser of the paddleboard. Proof of purchase must be presented to your ZRAY.CA dealer at the time of the warranty claim or by ZRAY.CA if purchased from ZRAY.CA.
It is the responsibility of the purchasers to inspect the paddleboard at the point of sale and satisfy themselves with the condition of the paddleboard at time of delivery.
If a product is found to be defective by ZRAY.CA, in its sole discretion, ZRAY.CA’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
ZRAY.CA will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
Any products that we request to be returned to ZRAY.CA Canada for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over an email by contacting sales@ZRAY.CA.
If shipping products directly we recommend using a tracked/insured service.
ZRAY.CA assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or poor maintenance or care.
- Damage caused by improper packing, transport or storage.
- Improper set up or take down.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Use in Rental Operations, Schools or any Commercial Operation.
- Damage cause by extreme weather conditions like waves and shore pound.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage Caused by excessive UV/Heat Exposure (shown by distinct yellow glue staining around seams or fading of parts such as fins and logos).
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives.
- Finbox damage caused by impact (often running the board ashore or into underwater dock ramps).
- Damage to ZRAY.CA products caused by non-ZRAY.CA products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF ZRAY.CA PADDLEBOARDS
If you follow our simple maintenance guide your ZRAY.CA Paddleboard will provide you with many years of paddling enjoyment!
- Rinse your paddleboard after use, especially after saltwater use.
- Use mild biodegradable dish soap and water to clean the board.
- Store your paddleboard in a protected shaded area.
- Transport your paddleboard using a proper carrying racks and tie down straps for your vehicle.
- Use a board bag while transporting your paddleboard to and from the water.
- Avoid impacting your paddleboard both in and out of the water.
- Purchase a carrying pad if your pet is accompanying you on your paddleboard.
- Have fun and enjoy your time on the water!
- Store your paddleboard in direct sunlight or in extreme heat.
- Use polishes, waxes, cleaning solvents or other harsh chemicals on your paddleboard.
- Use “ratcheting straps”, or extreme pressure, while tying down your paddleboard for transport. (Make sure your board is fully supported while transporting).
- Run your paddleboard up onto the shore.
- Impact your board with rocks, logs, docks, other objects, or other paddleboards.
- Stand on your paddleboard while it is on land and the fin attached.